Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Safe Trip to LA

Right on!

I made it to LA, safe and sound, the flight here was great. I ended up with a window seat, and had some great views to check out on my way here. While flying over Navada, you can check out the dessert and they announced later over the intercom that it was a whopping 120 deg F there.

I ended up sitting next to this great guy with 2 kids and a loving wife back home in MN. We had some good laughs, and even had some meaningful chat with sharing faith and sharing about our futures. The guy was pumped for me about heading out to Sydney, and hearing about Hillsong. I continue to love hearing the encouragement from everyone, including random strangers like the guy I sat with on the plane.

I'm kinda fond of this airport life, I'm sure this is just a face value feeling, but for right now, its pretty cool to people watch at a place like the airport. I'm realizing now that I've gotten roughly 3 hours of sleep in total as of Sunday night and added what I could gather for rest in St. Paul's airport, so I'm gonna do my best to gain a bit of shut eye before boarding for Fiji. I do miss home, and all my friends and family, but I'm still pumped about arriving in Sydney.

Right now at this very moment typing this entry, there's this little girl that is horrified about entering the next plane... my guess is that she's experienced some seriously painful ears popping on a previous flight, and doesn't wanna go for round two.

I guess that's it for now, I'm gonna catch a bit of rest, and will be back online when I can't rest any longer. Maybe later catch some lunch, and check emails again later. Thanks to everyone that sent me an email back, its awesome to hear from so many loved ones.

No comments: