Monday, July 9, 2007

In the beginning...

Well, this is really it. Most people asked the same question when it came to how I was feeling about leaving for Sydney, and the truth of the matter was that it still feels like just an ordinary day. I guess you can say I'm completely at peace about where I am and where I'm going. I have to admit, I thought for sure that "life" would hit me when I realized I was on a plane heading away from home, but I'm excited and thrilled about my travels. I know deep down I'm gonna miss home and family and friends, but I know all of you are in good hands back home.

One thing I really find interesting here at the airport, is how many people have laptops while they are in limbo, and also how many people are crashing at random places. Airport culture seriously rocks, and I admire people's ability to just make the best of their times while waiting or needing rest.

The next time I add a post to this site, will probably be when I arrive in LA, and will do my best to keep everyone posted.

No comments: