Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Hopefull Hour

OK, so recap on my past 10 hours or so here in LA.

After my much needed rest from earlier today, I ended up sitting with 4 missionaries headed off to China to teach English. We chatted for some time, and shared some interesting stories, and I got to share the trip to Banff with them and share the calling on my life, and then to share my journey to Sydney.

I have only heard good things from people around the world about Sydney, and I'm looking forward to being there.

So I have this last hour to kill before I find out for sure if I'm on the flight to Fiji to get me to Sydney. I have this strange feeling that this whole ordeal may have been a plan in the making from God in my life to experience what I have already. The one thing for sure, is that I'm definitely being tested in faith and patience here, I don't even know for sure if I make it on my flight to Fiji tonight, and I am a little worried now. I'm supposed to be at the counter for Air Pacific by 10:00pm (in 1 hour from now) and get the answer then.

Please please please pray for my safe arrival in Sydney, and for things to be more smoothly from this point forward, out of LA and into Fiji and Sydney.

It's slowly starting to settle in my head that I am finally this far, and I am away from home, yet things are still like home to me.

I will post again, hopefully the next time will be when I'm in Sydney.

No comments: