Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Don't be Alarmed

Hi everyone, I'm just sharing the news that I'm not in Fiji yet, and I'm in limbo at the LA X Tom Bradley International Terminal still. I had made a mix up in my flight numbers, and due to customs and some new baggage claims at the wrong time, I was forced to miss my scheduled flight. On the plus side, I've gotten tons of good and much needed rest, and the people watching here is of utmost high and most interesting quality. I made a short video at the airport to show my where abouts, but I won't be uploading it till I'm in Sydney. I will leave LA 11:00pm tonight for Fiji, and I may stay in Fiji for a day to work on getting another boarding pass for Sydney. I'm doing fine, I was pretty bummed out last night, but with my awesome bench sleeping skills, I found enough rest, and am good to go for the rest of this trip to Sydney. My bags are still solid, and I have definitely learned the meaning of patience. I remember thinking before arriving to LA "I'll have 11 whole hours in LA!?!" and now I realize my total hours are 35 hours in LA limbo.
While waiting, I saw a large group of Asian folk, easily over 100 of them, and I was just waking up from a nap, and boom the empty spot in front of me started to fill up fast! I had no idea what to expect, but after over hearing what some of them were saying and what they were doing I caught on. They were all Christians, sending off their loved ones to India on a Mission's trip. When they all gathered in front of the open space, the ones leaving on the mission were kneeling, and their friends and family prayed over them. At first it felt eerie, but after a few moments, you can totally see their faith and feel their prayers. I thank God to experience this blessing in my limbo term here in LA. It was incredible.

Well I'll keep you all posted when I get to Fiji, till then I have 12 hours to kill. Lots of love to everyone, and don't forget to do it awesome or don't do it at all.

No comments: