Monday, August 6, 2007

Sunday Nights

Hi everyone,

Today was our standard party night for most Hillsong students. Our group here at "Old Northern Rd" (ONR) don't have any classes all day Monday, so after volunteering and helping out at Church for parts of the day, plus hanging out at the services for incredible messages, we normally head back home and all hang out at all 6 different houses that we live in. Our little "neighborhood" houses 28 students, from 14 nations, from 5 different continents around the world. We are all family out here, and love the atmosphere as new students. Our complexes are all brand new, it seems interesting that new students are completely blessed with these new town houses all so nicely connected. We also have some neighbors 2 blocks away of about 90 students in an apartment known as "Rosa", so there's more visitation that goes on there too. So the feeling of "we're not alone" comes to refresh others in knowing we're all in this together.

So here's the deal with my videos that I wanted to upload and share with everyone. I formatted my laptop when I first received it, and didn't have the right software for video uploads on CD or anything. Now, I'm searching for resources online to help get my video up-link connected so I can share some great footage of Fiji at the airport, my arrival of school on the first day of orientation, and of coarse my video of our neighborhood with the gang. Most of the people saying hi to Canada for me too. I do however have a picture that a friend e-mailed me moments ago from our Sunday night service today. So for the time being you can check this out, while I do my best to get my videos up and running ASAP.


Love.

No comments: