Thursday, August 9, 2007

Message to Canada

Hello Friends and Family, last Monday I spent an entire day off on a Ferry to the Sydney Harbor and checked out the Sydney Harbor Bridge, the Opera House, Manly Beach, the Botanical Gardens, and the St Mary's Church. We were a group of 15 from Hillsong Church, and the photos and video feed you see is from that very trip, plus I've added one picture in particular that contributes to the reason why I'm even at Hillsong International Leadership College from the adventure our cell went to January 2006. So again thanks to everyone for being such great encouragers and for the much needed prayers. If anyone wants my mailing address, you can contact me at the following:

Paul Ross
10 - 375 Old Northern Rd
Castle Hill, Sydney, NSW
PO 2154

I love you all, and God bless you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PROSSSSS Dude, you're gonna be stoked! Donavan F wants me to join High School ministry this coming fall to do worship, help lead a cell, and possibly other stuff too! WHOOOHOO man this is gonna be a GREAT YEAR. Glad to hear from you, can't wait to see more vids n pics.

c said...

I am your friendly neighborhood stalker. I know where you live.... mate!