Thursday, August 16, 2007

30 Seconds Left...

Hi everyone,

Well I found out how to directly get my videos to work on my laptop for uploading on this blog, and its all thanks to flipping a tiny switch on the cam corder to "digital."

I know I feel like a genius now, please pray for more brains on my behalf.

Well, our house has hit a brick wall, one of the house mates has been making long distance calls without a calling card, and now our house is responsible for an extremely expensive phone bill. So in return I'd like to ask for those to pray for a miracle that we would somehow get through this mess, and believe for something huge from God.

All of us are now on the look out for a job, and some of us have had some interviews and thats a good start.

School is getting better and better as time goes on. The teaching here is so blessed, and inspiring, you have to experience it to really know, believe, and grow from it.

So I leave you all with this video, so that people can see my face once again while I'm away.

Lots of Love, and be blessed everyone.

No comments: