Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad

Happy 52nd Birthday, Dad!

To celebrate, I'm posting a whole bunch of pictures, to say hi and love you all and miss you all, and a special birthday wish to you Dad to have an extremely blessed day!









I just also want to finish this blog post, with a great praise report on my behalf. After getting off the phone with Mom tonight, I felt the weight of the world upon my shoulders, and my house mates and neighbors that were over noticed my change of mood. I was a little down, but nothing overwhelming. My neighbor asked if it was OK if we could pray, and to just have God's hand work in all our lives and be an example for each other. So after we finished eating some pancakes... because I was half way through making pancakes when mom called... We started praying for each other and for different needs and to lift each other up. All I can say is WOW. God did it again. I felt totally lifted up, the weight of the world was gone, I feel confident in what God will do, and to top all this off, I prayed that Mom would be healed in the name of Jesus from her Lupus, and that her back problems and body pains would completely seize to exist. If anyone feels encouraged to pray the same, to be in union with that prayer, feel free to jump in, and see a miracle happen. Thanks God for my great friends and neighbors here at Hillsong, and for the faithfulness we all have.

I Love you all

No comments: