Thursday, January 24, 2008

Summer Camp: The Next Chapter

Hi everyone,

Before I leave for summer camp today, I have to at least update my blogs with the details of the event. I'm very excited for what's to come, I hear heaps of great things about summer camp from Hillsong and everyone that's gone before. So I get to share this with you all. I'll bring my camera for some pictures to take too. Anyways, the event itself is phenomenal, with over 1300 Young adults (ages 18 - 25) headed out to a beach camp setting, where we have massive prayer meetings, lots of praise and worship, and opportunities to play some tribal wars during our stay in camp. Plus, I'll have more opportunities to surf, since we're hooked up to a beach with some good surf I hear. I'm looking forward to spending this great time with amazing Godly people, and have the chance to really connect with God on a more personal and "Nature" like level too.

Some other news that has taken place since last I posted anything on this blog, was that the co-worker I used to run deliveries with, has already given his two weeks notice, and now my boss (Simon) will be asking me to take over my co-worker's position. Which, in return, means more hours for work, and hopefully will have a pay raise. I may also get the opportunity to bless another student at Hillsong in need of work and a job to help provide finances.

Well, till my next post, I have to run along, and get ready for summer camp. Enjoy the day, and will post again soon. Be blessed everyone, and be a blessing too.

No comments: