Monday, February 11, 2008

Let Round 2 Begin

Greetings and Salutations everyone,

It seems that everything in the coming semester for 2008 will be expectant for great things!

To start it all off, my first week of College has already passed, and we are currently running through "intensives." Where all the students divide up amongst first year, second year, and third year College students and also degree students to accommodating classes for full on subjects. The reason why we call these first two weeks "intensives" is pretty simple, we only take to specific subjects in a given two weeks to complete a large portion of a full curriculum. So at the moment, our two intensive subjects happen to start off with Church & Ministry, and Personal Leadership. Both are great subjects, and Church & Ministry in particular have some extremely great insights that I've found fantastic.

I have to admit, being back in College feels great! The only draw back is that life is back to normal at high speeds again, thanks to the campus life with ministry and learning all rolled into the week. At this particular moment, I have little to type, for two reasons. One, I'm pretty tired at the moment, I've had a big first week, and the weekend was great. Secondly because I'm preparing "homework" I want to complete for the next couple of blogs, pending on how my weeks to come provide the timing to do what I'd like to share. So till then, I'll continue my time in Australia, pouring myself into this great Church, and loving and missing all of you amazing friends and family back home.

Peace and Joy be with all of you!

Be blessed everyone.

No comments: