Sunday, January 6, 2008

Brisvegas

Hello everyone, from the beautiful state of Queensland.

This message will be short and sweet. I'm here to inform everyone, that my travels to Brisbane has been safe and sound, and that I've been staying at my friends house for 3 days now, and have truly enjoyed this time away from the ministry work at Hillsong. I've been reconnecting with my good friend Diego and have been sharing vision with our future to come for 2008. I've had the opportunity to have the best New Years Eve I've ever experienced, and it included learning how to surf the day after with a most gorgeous sunrise at Palm Beach, as well.

I'm also informing everyone that my internet access at the moment, here in Brisbane, will be quite limited since the house only has one connection with a cable wire, running direct to connect. So I have time enough to type this message, to check emails, and I won't upload videos until I get back home in Sydney. Till then, I'll be sharing small details between connection hook ups, and hope to share the adventures I've been having here, in the Queensland area.

Be blessed everyone, and have the best 2008 you can ever expect!

No comments: