Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Current Address

Hi Everyone,

I just realized, that I haven't given my new address out, so I better get on the ball and share it now while I can.

OK, so I know it's not exactly the best time to share the new address out, now that most people may have sent Christmas Cards to my old address, but later is better than never. Also, for those that have sent me mail to my old address, I do keep in touch and visit my old place now and then, and can pick up my mail from there too.

Paul Ross
18 Coorumbene Court (Ct)
Bella Vista, Sydney
N.S.W., Australia
Postal Code: 2153

Thanks for reading, and keeping up to date so far, the year 2007 has been nothing short of incredible, and I can only imagine and look forward to what 2008 will offer!

Remember that next month, from January 2nd, till January 15th, I'll be in another part of Australia, and I should have pictures and videos to share with everyone by that time. Thanks again for keeping updated, and for caring to read my blogs thus far, the adventure thus far has been one I'm very glad to have shared it with so many loved ones.

No comments: