Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Palm Beach Sunrise

Greetings friends & family,

I love you guys so much! I've been understanding more and more lately how blessed I truly am with God inside of me and my friends and family at my side. I've received great encouragement, words from God that have shaped my life, and a passion that continues to burn brightly.

I received a great blessing last week, and I won't say who it was from, but I will say that God will not hold back his blessings in your life for what you've done, that your financial aid was a blessing at the most opportune time, and that because of your faithfulness, other students have a "second chance" and helping each other with our struggles in daily living. I only pray that God can continue to bless others as they search God for answers in the same manner, no matter what the heart's request is.

I want to share with you all a video and some great photos that my room-mate and some neighbors of mine took on an adventure that will not be forgotten. I'll start by introducing what happened in the beginning and the photos and video will help see what actually happened.

It all started at 1:00am October 1st, 2007 when a small group of us thought how amazing it would be to see the sun rise here in Sydney on the Pacific Ocean. With very little influence, we all knew that would be something crazy and awesome to do, spontaneously, and take the plunge. We packed what we needed, some warm blankets, pillows, towels, and some snacks, and left for the beach at 2:00am in the morning. When we arrived at the beach it was roughly 2:30am, and we unpacked what we needed to keep warm during the midnight sky, and rested a while to anxiously witness a glorious sunrise. The rest of this story will be taken care of with the pictures you'll see and a video to watch.

Link to the video:








No comments: