Sunday, April 27, 2008

Birthday Wishes

In Australia, the day happens to be April 27th, 2008, in the Morning, but I know that it is either late afternoon or early evening in Manitoba right now on the 26th of April instead.

Therefore...

Happy Birthday Mom!

I know that I rang her on her morning of her Birthday, but I also wanted to leave this message for her too.

I love you Mom, and hope that today's Birthday celebration is a great one and memorable. I hope you'll get the chance to bug Dad and Justin accordingly on your day, because they do that kind of thing all the time to each other, and sometimes you too, so its fun to em back (even for me too, eh?)

Tell Dad I miss him, and tell Justin he's a bum, but I miss him too. As always, to you too Mom, I miss and love you too!

Happy Birthday again!

You're the best, Mom!

Love always.

No comments: